SPOILER ALERT!

This Book Isn't Fat, It's Fabulous

This Book Isn't Fat, It's Fabulous - Nina Beck Woow....this book was HILARIOUS! Way to go Nina Beck - it's been such a long time since I've found a new chapter book that has made me wanna read it non-stop, flipping madly through the pages.

Riley is your typically spoiled American girl (sorry to all Americans out there!) that is filty rich but has an ego that is way larger than her brain. So she starts making out with guys who don't even have anything to do with her and talkes back to her future stepmom, like all typical girls like her do. Then she realizes all her special feeling for her friend D but sadly gets sent off to Fat Camp before she could realize what to do next.

What happens when a spoiled-brat girl meets a stalker and in love guy that knows everything about her? They obviously start having something going on.

The rest of the book is also basically a page-flipper that has you sitting o the edge of your seat, just waiting there to see if Riley's snobby spoiled attitude will be changed, which, in fact, it does.

The book leaves you wanting for more, and I'm proud to admit that I'm waiting for another novel from Nina Beck that will be just as good with a similiar plot like, because this has just become another one of my proud favourite chapter books I've ever read