Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyer Ok, the most CLICHE BOOK EVER. Don't bother reading this book unless you like stories about too-perfect guys and stupid girls. I don't get it - why are girls between the ages of 13-18 portrayed like stupid idiots, like Bella?

I found a much better book that is almost along the line of Twilight, but is SHORTER (muuuch shorter), has pixies as main monsters instead of vampires (i'm Christian so i hesitated before reading this book) and then the girl and the guy, the main couple, are waaaay smarter/better/cooler, WHATEVER word choice you wanna use.

i gave this 2/5, simply for the reason that I still liked it, even a bit, to not give it a 1.

The only reason I read this was because the stupid popular girls in my class were going nutso over it. If it weren't for them I would not have cared to even bother reading this book.

Now, whenever they have one of their stupid idiotic arguements about Team Edward or Team Jacob, I am proud to say to them 'Netither. I hated both to heck, and Edward is waay too perfect/crazed, while Jacob is simply a staker werewolf that replaced a simple guy that loves a girl but hates her boyfriend'

Don't read unless you're ready to be dissapointed