Wicked Lovely

Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr Wow, this book is about EVERYTHING i thought it would be, and more. Melissa Marr's writing is enchanting, and amazing all the way. Definatly my very favourite book I've read since like forever.

Aislinn has a back bone compared to some other characters from similar plot books I've read. Those ones are all weak and mushy, but Aislinn isn't afraid to say no or stick with the one she truly loves, despite all the hardships she may be having. So I gotta applaud Melissa for that. Been a while since I've seen strong girl characters like that.

Recomended highly. And to people who say this is gothic/emo fairy junk: you don't know a thing.

Also, I don't know why but I can't picture real people like in-the-flesh so everyone I read from books are always in 'anime form', so from the way Melissa Marr wrote the books I can clearly visualize the characters. Also, I had read the manga books and let me say Keenan is so damn hot!!!

Amazing job Melissa - this book shall always be my favourite, and I'm just dieing while waiting for the movie to come out!