Wondrous Strange

Wondrous Strange - Lesley Livingston The cover in this book was what had grabbed me at first, so I decided to pick it up and since I also found the inside flap summary interesting I though 'What the heck, why don't I give it a try?'

For me, saying that the book was 'Good' was an understatement. I had read it in a single day because i couldn't put it down for more than 10 minutes without wondering what would happen next.

I however did not fully understand the story of The Hunt, because I found it so twisted and overly detailed that I couldn't fully comprehend it.

The characetrs are really lively and feel like they could actually exist, not a simple 2-D character who's been put on paper. Everything seemed so lifelike that I wouldn't be surprised if most of the things written in the book that could actually be real ARE real.

This isn't exactly the typical fairy book you would expect, not like Wings that follows along the standard guidelines set by previous fairy books. And for once, we actually get to see the true nature of Oberon and that he isn't actually such a good, perfect and kind king the Shakespeare had described him to be.

Totally waiting to read the next book. Hope Lesley Livingston continues her books with the same style.