Uglies (Uglies Trilogy, Book 1)

Uglies - Scott Westerfeld The book, when I picked it up, sounded rather interesting, and since I don't spend too much time on the genre of sci-fi I decided 'Why not give this book a shot?' The result - a total description of my life.

I'm not even kidding, I can relate to this book so much. Of course I didn't go running off to another town like Tally but my personality closely resembles her. The story goes along really smothely however it is fairly simple language that is not at all challenging, so I don't think anyone older than 13 or 14 would enjoy it because of that. Other than that, it's a fairly interesting concept which would make for one heck of an interesting sci-fi movies but would cost very much to film and more than likely will make less than Avatar had.

People though that pick up this book, just a small suggestion - don't expect too much from it just because the short summery sounds very catchy and grabbing for your attention. If you expect high standards while reading this, you'll surely be disappointed. If you don't, then you might probably like it.