Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The Twilight Saga)

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 - Young Kim, Stephenie Meyer Warning: DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!!

God, did you ever make a total shame of manga....Stephenie Meyer, you just have no shame whatsoever. The manga art is ugly, non-proffesional, and just bad to look at. It has no real talent like traditional, NON-WANNABE artist. After reading this book I can now see that Stephenie Meyer is just greedy for money. I'm sorry, but I no longer have any respect to this series. It's not even worth to be serialized in a 'manga' because it will just show how positively stupid it is and that it is not worth reading any farther than the first or maybe even the second book.

Worst book I have ever seen/read/heard of in my LIFE. Definate waste of paper, time of the artist (who like I had said isn't even that great of an artist) and even bothering to rewrite the story into a manga format.

Only recomend it to brainwashed fans of Twilight who still fail to see that this is nothing but a making of big money or to people who just want to kill some time and end up completely disappointed.

Also want to note that if any of you are wondering why I read this book if I hated the series so much: I positively love manga. It's what I live for, almost. So even though I had a deep hatrid for Twilight I had really nothing to do and I saw this on the shelves of my public library thinking 'Oh wll, it's free and it's manga, so why not atleats bother reading', right? Haha, WRONG This was not even worth taking out from the library it was so horrible. I can now see why someone had even decided to donate this to the library, either because they hated the book just as much (or more) than me, or that, for a better reason, they wanted for other people to ee the stupidity and spread the word that Twilight has just found a new form of rock bottom, and just gave shame a new image.

Definate waste of time. I wanted to write this review simply to vent out my feelings. This joins Twilight on my Bookshelf of Shame, or maybe I should create a Bookshelf of Idiocy and Stupidity Not Even Worth Your Money? Hum?

If I could give this less than one star, I so wish I would, cause it doesn't even deserve one star.