Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3)

Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3) - Alyson Noël What can I say, this series is just a rollercoaster that's impossible to predict.

I am still feeling Twilight beginning to take its appearence in this book as Edward and Bella begins to show themselves in Damen and Ever. Come on, did originally officially take a vacation? What's up with the sudden copying of characters who by the way are just pieces of s*** and aren't at all good?!

Ugh, I hate it that everyone's so conceited and fixed on the idea that Twilight is good and since people like it they should try immitating it in parts. Ok, I'll chillax now and take a break from my Anti-Twilight personality and get back to my review on this.

~~~

The book...ugh, I'm trying to restraint my feelings of dislike to this book because really, I don't want to hate this book. It just makes me feel sad to see the drastic turn this series took, more for the worst than for the best.

I don't know what's up with Jude showing up in this book all of a sudden, I mean unless Ever plans to cheat on Damen with Jude and Roman but seriously, what's with all the guys?

I dunno, I still liked the book but I couldn't help but feel disappointed by it, the way the book took its turn.

3 books left in the series. I so hope Alyson Noel doesn't screw this whole series up because if she does, then I swear I'll stop reading any more of the popular books or even care about the New York Times ratings on books because this will just be madness