Death in the Clouds (Poirot)

Death in the Clouds - Agatha Christie To say I was surprised would most likely be an understatement.

Agatha Christie continues to make webs out of detective stories that catch readers which they aren't able to climb out of.

These kinds of mysteries always keep me thinking - how? It's a closed space with a very limited number of possible killers and so many possible people to kill them, how is it even possible? And yet for maybe a dozenth time I'm proven horribly wrong.

I did not expect the turn out when they revealed the killer. Maybe it's because I'm still a teen and don't understand exactly these things and still can't think in that logic direction, but still, of all possibilities for the killer I was surprised by how everything worked out.

Again I had watched the tv series before picking up the book - that's the way I'm doing it now, so the description in the book helped e add to the already presented visually characters I already have in my mind.

Will continue on with this series because I think I'll learn to appreciate it even more when I grow up because then, I'll learn to think more logically in that direction and appreciate such books more than at my current age