Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Act I

Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev My mom took me to the bookstore this weekend and seeing that I had no books to read agreed to let me choose any softcover book I wanted and would buy me it. I don't for a second regret buying this book.

One word - amazing. The story is one of the most original ones there is and this series is very promising.I don't know how people found it confusing and dropped it even after 10 pages - at 10 pages I was so into it that I couldn't even put it down. I think those people just don't understand these kinds of books or just don't understand (not calling nyone stupid here).

Yeah, like some people say Bertie is selfish, but that's the whole point - that's what makes Bertie Bertie. You can't take away that selfishness and expect for her to stay the same way. The characters are amazing (a part of me feels deeply sorry for Ariel) and te cover art is just breathtaking. I imagined the characetrs as anime (as usually) and their descriptions and dialogues built such interesting images that I'll be sure to remember them for very long.

I can't wait for the next book. I'm just hoping it comes very soon and I can find it somewhere at a reasonable price to buy it and add it to my collection. A completely original new book that feels so refreshing after all this vampire and dark nonsense I've been reading for the past while.