North of Beautiful

North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Aazing. Beautiful. Sweet. Sad. Dramatic. Mesmerizing. And there are so many more words I could use to describe this book because it was just. that. AMAZING.

I am so glad I found out about this book and that I actually decided to read it. It's a beautiful book I think everyone should read because it truly touches your soul and makes yo rethink about all the things you have done to people, maybe all the bad words you said or the actions you had done to others.

This truly shows how low people can be when it comes to someone having such a thing. It's not the end of the world if someone has a port-wine stain birthmark. Sure it may not be pleasant but that doesn't mean you can shun the person away or use them for your own selfish needs like Terra's boyfriend did.

For once I found a book that has an Asian guy that is a Goth and that gets the girl. That's a refreshing thing to see when all the cliche books out there are guys with golden sandy hair or emerald eyes or deep aqua eyes like the ocean. Please, smell some toxics if that'll get you back to earth. This book is a true taste of reality. The way the author pieced everything together....just beautiful.

This book made me feel at a loss for words. It's truly worth reading and adding to any private collection of chapter books for YA. Heck this should be read by every selfish person so that they could think over their life and their mistakes. I've learned so much from this book. Uplifting and mesmerizing. Just beautiful