Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2

Maximum Ride, Vol. 2 - James Patterson, NaRae Lee The next great book in the series.

So far I've only read these two first books and hope to get to the actual chapter books in the near future.

The plot is getting very interesting, and intense that I was sitting at the edge of my seat, trying to figure out how to piece these puzzle pieces together. I sure hope the author turns this into one heck of a good plot - it would be totally disappointing to see this whole plot drop down because so far this series is so promising it's scary.

The art is professional-looking and great to look at, as expected from a professional manga artist that is Asian. I find that those guys are just the pros of the manga world. It's nice to see a collab of an American author and an Asian artist - something I think is a little hard to findlately.

The kiss was cute, to be honest. Loved the makeover the characters got, especially Fang - it suited him way more in my opinion.

I so wanna get my hands on the rest of this series and to start reading the chapter books. Where the plot will go I dunno, but I sure hope the author raises it to the full potential of the story.