Perchance to Dream: Theatre Illuminata #2

Perchance to Dream - Lisa Mantchev This book was just beautiful.
The beginning of the book was a little bumpy because I thought it was dragging a little too long, so that's why it took me longer to read this book than I had expected.

But as soon as it got rolling the faster I began turning the pages, and the more interested I got in reading it.
The characters stayed the same as they were in the last book, which was what I loved about them so I wasn't disappointed.
Bertie's humor was light but still I continued to enjoy it. It wasn't too much but there was still a hint of funniness in it.
Ariel was both sweet and a jerk at the same time. When he had left Bertie closer to the end of the book I thought for sure that Mantchev decided that Bertie will end up with Nate, but no, I was surprised about the ending battle with Sedna and how she loved both Nate and Ariel equally, that was really sweet (at least for me).

Once again the descriptions were like in a play: beautiful, breath taking, and, at times, very poetic.
The most amusing part of the story was when, in the end, Ariel and Nate were arguing about who 'married' Bertie first.

Overall a very beautiful story that is nothing like the other books you typically see in store. I'd say that this series does not fail in delivery an interesting plot line and lovable characters.
And once again, the cover is just a beautiful work of art.

Looking forward to the third book with high hopes and anxiously