Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3)

Mockingjay - Collins Suzanne The perfect ending to the perfect series, couldn't have asked for it better.

I know a lot of people complained about Katniss but I still found her to be a strong girl no matter what she did, even with everything she went through.
Peeta I felt really sorry for, especially the part where he grabbed Katniss by the next, ready to strangle her, I felt like something inside had jumped. Of course it was President Snow and the others who were the ones to blame.
Gale for me was a little thorn throughout the series and I found him even more annoying in this book. Just personally but I didn't like him. At all. I know that he was necessary to be part of the series but I was really glad that Katniss ended up with Peeta in the end, and not Gale.

The ending I know a lot of people said they cried, including my friends, but I didn't find it so overly sad. I know, I know, it might be a cruel thing for me to say especially considering what happened but I think Katniss only emerged from the situation stronger than how she was before.

Fast paced plot, once again almost flawless, and I don't think there could have been a better ending to this series.
I hope that there won't be like a sequel to this or anything because I'd say that this would ruin everything that was written before.

Looking forward to the movie and I really hope they get all the details right and don't make any mistakes like leaving things out