Pocket Forest

Pocket Forest - Kimberly Karalius Kimberly Karalius is one author who never disappoints. For those of us who are familiar with her work this piece is nothing short of the masterpiece we're much accustomed to reading. It proudly joins the rest of her gems and quietly beckons people to pick it up and read it.

It is easy to disregard the length of this story because of how engrossing the writing is. One thing that I personally love about her style is how beautiful it is, all the description and comparison and little details that add more vivdness and lushness to the piece. The characters are so easy to fall in love with and root for and by the end of the story all you want to do is go back to the very beginning and experience the magic over. And over. And over.

To anyone who considers buying this book but is perhaps hesitating I highly suggest you do buy it because I assure you, once you pick this one up, you'll be so glad you did. From my own personal reading experience I also recommend reading this one right before bed. Do so and you'll be dreaming of forests and porcelain deers the whole night, I assure you.

Kimberly is one author to look out for. With a mastery for words and the spell she is able to cast over readers with her unique and beautiful worlds and characters it is simply impossible for her to go unnoticed. I eagerly await the day when I'll be able to go to the bookstore and buy one of her novels.